Sunday 30 November 2008

Thanksgiving





As you can see it is now cool season. Ed Bonvillain has switched over to the "urban" look to ride the motorcycle in to the hospital in the mornings. I have put my motorcycle back together and this is what it looks like when I go to the hospital. It is going to be great transportation for me with the carrying capabilities it has. On Friday we had our Thanksgiving festivities with lots of food and the game cornhole. It was good to spend time with other missionaries that we don't get to otherwise. We have so much to be thankful for. When I look at the suffering that a lot of other people endure, I can't help but think the things that I "suffer" for are pretty much non-existent. God has given each one of us so much in suffering of His Son, we each can have an eternity with Him. Let us be Thankful!

1 comment:

mary neal said...

sounds like fun. glad you guys could take a break and have some fun. man, i miss you guys.