Monday 9 February 2009

Riding and Playing




Today was a busy day. First off, David ( the man that had the skin graft) was at the hospital devotions this morning! We all just thanked God that He is healing David. Later, I was at the hospital trying to figure out how I was going to make shoulder brackets for the OR table. I would like them to be out of stainless steel because of being cleaner than malible iron. We have some stuff from the states that I could use but could only find one and not two of each item. I will have to go back to the drawing board. I also today, worked on installing the swamp coolers for the pharmacy and x-ray room. It was quite a day, so after work I rode a half hour down south of town to the cliffs. It was a good, cool, and mind clearing ride. I praise God for his creation that we get to enjoy. Here is a picture of my bike with the "road" behind it.
On Sunday, Ed Bonvillain had a soccer game out at Bethel Bible School. Here he is "riding the pines" with some of his teamates. His team, CPAM, won the game 3-0. He did really well. It is fun to watch him and his team play. We had three little Malian kids playing in the sand in front of us keeping us laughing. I hope you enjoy the pictures. God Bless and keep praying for us!

No comments: